Quality systems, ISO 9001:2008 and HACCP 22000:2006, implemented in 2008, ensure that the manufacturing process can be carried out in accordance with the highest quality standards and strict European standards relating to the manufacture of aluminium tubes.
Control procedures apply to parameters such as:
- tube tightness and hardness,
- compliance of tube dimensions with standards (in particular: tube length, membrane thickness, and thread diameter),
- continuity of the inner lacquered coating and its crashing resistance (so-called crash test)
- resistance of the lacquered coating to chemical substances,
- compliance of tube parameters and the imprint with the graphic design approved by the customer.
The company keeps carrying out modernisation and technical projects aimed at improvement and upgrading of the production process, including modernisation of the process lines and facilities.